Friday, February 23, 2007

Mission Statement

I'm going to record some of the horrendous abuses of my favourite language, English, to which I am exposed, against my will, on a more or less daily basis. I work in an office tower, in a cubicle. Precisely what the company does or makes is of no relevance: there are managers and salespeople around. And when they open their mouths, what comes out is invariably Business Speak. If you don't know what I mean by Business Speak you soon will.

The other contributors to this blog, having been exposed to excessive amounts of Business Speak during one or more crucial formative/developmental periods of life (one must assume), are able to speak it fluently. It flows from their mouths like raw, incomprehensible sewage. So I cannot predict what their posts will be like.

0 partners have spoken to this: